Weamco, founded in 1973, is a family owned and operated manufacturing company with its facility located in Sapulpa, OK, USA. Specializing in two major product lines, Weamco has become the paramount manufacturer of conventional meter provers and fabricated strainers in the industry, shipping products worldwide.
Keeping customers coming to Weamco is the only way for us to stay in business and secure our future. Therefore we the employees of Weamco make the following commitments:
We will, to the best of our ability:
- Provide our customers with top quality, defect-free, cost competitive products, which shall meet or exceed the requirements and specifications.
- Treat our customers with courtesy and respect by giving them individual assistance each and every time they contact us or come by.
- Answer each customer's questions with the most honest, thoughtful and knowledgeable response available.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a reasonable and timely manner.
- Provide products on schedule while maintaining high quality standards.
- Bi-directional Meter Provers • Uni-directional Meter Provers • Volumetric Meter Provers (Tank Style) • Portable Provers
- Sphere & Pig Detector Switches (Home of Mag-Tek®)
- Strainers: Fabricated Vertical Permanent Basket • Tee • "Y" and Assorted Temporaries (Cones, Baskets, etc.)
- Corrosion Coupon Holders
- Line Blinds • Spacer Rings • Bleed Rings
- Sample Equipment
- Custom Fabrication & Pipeline Accessories
- Authorized Codes:
- ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8, API Chapter 4 ASME Section VIII Div. 1, Design, Fabrication & Testing
- Physical Address:
- 2350 Industrial Rd
Sapulpa, OK 74066
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 9555
Tulsa, OK 74157-0555
- Web Site:
- Toll Free:
- Summer Hours:
- June through August
Monday - Thursday, 7:00AM to 5:00 PM CST
Friday 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
- Winter Hours:
- September through May
Monday - Friday, 7:30AM to 4:30 PM CST
Closed - Major Holidays
- Corporation, State of Oklahoma, USA 1973
- Federal Identification Number: